HT200 Smart™ Temperature Sensor Thru‑hull
Whether you're blue-water fishing offshore or fishing along a tidal estuary, finding temperature breaks where two bodies of water collide can make the difference in locating fish. The HT200 has a large surface area that offers a super-fast, 0.15 second, time response to changes in water temperature. Simply overlay the nautical chart or sounder screen with the temperature readout and watch for temperature changes and fish strikes. Marking the line between hot and cold temperatures is crucial—and using the HT200 will ensure you don't go home empty handed!
Airmar's Smart™ Sensors have embedded microelectronics—the temperature sensor and signal processor are only millimeters apart. The signal is processed right inside the housing itself. All that is needed to receive temperature data is a single cable into a compatible network or display. Available as an analog sensor or a digital Smart Sensor that can output in NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000® standard.
- High-precision temperature for fast-response reporting on your display
- Low-profile, low-drag housing extending outside the hull only 5 mm (3/16")
- Bronze or plastic housing with water valve
- Retractable insert for easy cleaning even if the boat is in the water
- NMEA 2000 certified or NMEA 0183 cable