AKEMI® Interior Paint is a fast drying 1-component coat paint based on nitro combination resins specially developed to spray new or repaired sheet metal as well as parts of machines. The product is characterized by the following properties:
- - easy to use and good flow
- - high covering properties
- - high solid content
- - fast and good curing properties
- - weathering resistance
- - available in 4 RAL colours for giving an OEM finish
- - free of heavy metals (lead, cadmium or chrome)
AKEMI® Interior Paint has been specially developed for the automotive sector for finishing repaired sheet metals such as
- - skirts
- - back panels
- - boot floors
- - inner-skin panels
- - side and rear panels
- - A-pillars
- - fender carriers
- - side members
- - aggregate carriers
Interior Paint is also perfectly suited for being used in mechanical engineering and steel construction as machine paint or repair lacquer.
1. - Make sure the surface is dry, clean, dust- and grease free.
2. - Matt the surface and clean with afin™ Acryclean.
3. - Treat any plastic surface with afin™ PP/PA Primer.
4. - Shake the can thoroughly during 2 minutes before use.
5. - Spray 2 even layers, at a distance of 10-15cm.
- - Compatible with most of the water based paints.
- - Do not spray on surfaces coated with synthetic resins as the paint may lift.
- - Body fillers or other paint surfaces have to be tested if solvents compatibility prior to the painting.