LAMINAR FLOW LIGHT L-LED-FL
The L-LED-FL range of lights, designed for efficiently replacing classic teardrop fluorescent lights for laminar flow, fit perfectly into any type of ceiling structure in sensitive ambients.
The entire range of L-LED-FL lights is designed for installation in clean rooms, FFUs and in filtering or contamination equipment in the pharmaceutical sector and semiconductor and high technology industries.
* ISO 2 to ISO 5 class clean rooms.
• Dimensions: 1200 x 42 x 35 mm. / 600 x 42 x 35 mm.
• Made of polycarbonate, containing board equipped with SMI and LED technology.
• Opaline or transparent diffuser.
• Power supply voltage: 230VAC/ 50 Hz.
• Protection grade IP-65.
• Designed to avoid disturbing the air flow.
• Power consumption: 10/25 Watt s (VA).
• Compatible with hydrogen peroxide steam treatment (VPH).
• Photometry: IRC=94 ((“cold white” light tone).
• Colour temperature 5.500 y 6.500 ºK.
• Self-cooling (no additional heat dissipater required).
• Long life: 80.000 hours.
• Ideal for laminar flow.