Double girder gantry crane
A two-girder gantry crane is a mechanism that performs work on lifting a load and moves along rails mounted on a concrete foundation.
A two-girder gantry crane is used for complex operations in open areas or indoors.
• Load capacity up to 50 tons.
• Span up to 40m.
• Departure consoles to 12m.
• Lifting speed up to 20 m / min.
• Trolley speed up to 30 m / min.
• Crane speed up to 120 m / min.
• Reliability and durability.
• Easy to operate.
• Permanent high quality provided by standard and serial solutions.
• Each stage of production from the input control of the material to the control assembly and painting is controlled by internal standards of tolerances.
• The possibility of using standard cargo carriages from bridge cranes and the manufacture of box girders for proven technology.