Our Guardmaster® Safety t-ports/splitters, distribution boxes, shorting plugs, and taps are parts of a quick-disconnect system dedicated to machine safety. GuardLink™ taps connect safety input devices to a GuardLink system, a safety-based communications protocol that links safety to The Connected Enterprise. GuardLink enabled devices offer advanced features and diagnostics that can only be accessed through a GuardLink enabled connection tap.
Guardmaster® safety connection systems are designed to:
• Reduce installation cost
• Ease system expansion
• Simplify troubleshooting
• Promote system modularity
• Provide for Safety PLC input expansion
• Support systems up to Category 3 (per EN954-1)
• Enable safety in your Connected Enterprise with the GuardLink™ technology safety system. Allen-Bradley® Guardmaster® smart safety devices that feature GuardLink technology deliver information, advanced functionality, and flexibility. This technology helps enhance safety and increase machine- and plant-wide efficiency.
• Protect your people, productivity, and environment with our Safety Components and integrated Safety Solutions. We understand your factory floor challenges and can help you meet your goals with one of the broadest safety portfolios in the industry.