Providing the reliability you need
A Ground Control Station that is simple, compact, rugged and easy to carry and deploy, the G-Case contains the electronics necessary to serve as the connection point for the system.
It is housed in a handy, waterproof Peli case and incorporates the following primary items:
* Ground Control Unit for commanding the autopilot onboard the UAV with up to four channels for multi-UAV operation
* VISIONAIR PREMIUM software running on a ruggedized laptop (UAV Navigation)
* Battery with up to 13 hours of operation (includes LCD battery level indicator)
* Joystick for manual operation
* Two Ethernet outputs
AUS works with VISIONAIR, a UAV Navigation software product that maintains the all-important goal of Fly the camera, not the UAV. The highly intuitive software:
* Supports fully automatic flight with minimal operator input
* Assists in avoiding distractions unrelated to the primary mission
* Is easy to install in any commercial PC with low hardware requirements, a Windows-style design, and a point & click operation with simple menus
* Typically requires less than one week in training for a non-experienced operator
* Includes advanced automatic flight modes providing exceptional ease of operation for non-expert operators even during emergencies, communications loss, or adverse meteorological conditions.