About the Data Platform GL7000 System
The new generation data acquisition unit can measure the desired signal according to the needs and can expand into other applications adding different amplifier moduls. It can be attached to a display module having a touch panel, used as a stand-alone unit or embedding into a system.
Key Features GL7000 System
• 7 types of Input Modules for Voltage, Temperature, DC Strain, Vibration and Logic/pulse available
• 4 types of Function Modules: Display, SSD, Alarm, Voltage Output
• Up to 10 modules can be attached.
• Flexible module combination allows a wide variety of measurements
• Attaching the high-definition display module with touch panel allows both stand-alone operation and embedding into a system.
• 2 interfaces for connection to your PC: USB 2.0 and Ethernet
• 4 destinations to save the recorded data: build-in RAM, build-in Flash memory, SD memory card and SSD module.
Number of module
Attached to up to 10 modules (*1)
Number of input channels
Max. 112 channels in 1 of GL7000
External Input/Output signals (*2):
Start/Stop, External trigger, External sampling, Auto balance (*3)
Signal type: Contact (relay), Open collector, Voltage
Trigger, Busy (*3), Alarm (10 channels) (*4)
Signal type: Open collector (pulled-up by resistor 10 kΩ)
Trigger, Alarm function:
Start or stop capturing data by the trigger
Enabled (ON): Automatically re-armed for the next data capture function
Disabled (OFF): Data capture is completed in a single trigger