The AccuVeyor AVs Series is designed for time delay or medium pressure accumulation. It is specially designed to save space.
Its ultra-compact design offers up to an astonishing 51 m/m2 (15.5 ft/ft2) conveyor metres per square metre footprint. Based on a SpiralVeyor SVs with one belt, running both up and down in a concentric arrangement. When installed in its time delay configuration, it offers the most time delay per footprint possible. It is also compact and simple, and able to handle almost all primary packed products as well as liquid containers in single file. When used as a medium pressure accumulator, the smooth belt surface slips under the items.
Suitable for goods:
Liquid containers like: bottles, glass or pet for drinks, personal care or pharmaceutical. Primary packing like: cartons, candy bars, personal care and pharmaceuticals
• Belt width range: 100 - 140 mm | 4-5.5”
• Multi belts: patented up/down spiral with ONE-belt
• Load range: up to 50 kg/m |34 lb/ft
• Speed range: up to 60 m/min | 200 fpm
• Belt length: commonly per drive system 120 m | 400 ft