L-VIT - a series of ultra compact high resolution high speed cameras. L-VIT are a range of self-containing high speed cameras 1920 x 1080 at up to 2500 fps, ideal for on board automotive crash tests.
When it comes to high speed onboard crash tests this camera leaves no wish open. The L-VIT is tested for 150g /11 msec (all axis) and spikes of up to 200 G. The highly light sensitive sensor is embedded in a powerful electronic with comprehensive I/O functionality for easy and reliable integration to crash tests systems. Additionally IRIG-B synchronization is available.
• Programmable Shock-Trigger in camera
• Super-compact (75x75x75mm), fits into tight spaces
• High-G rated and tested by independent test lab
• IRIG-B synchronization
• HDMI video out
• Small form factor
• Wifi interface
• ChillBox for offboard cooling included
• Programmable shock trigger
L-VIT 2500 - the rugged, ultra-compact high speed camera
• Hi-G-rated for up to 200g, Full HD @ 2500 fps, ready to be used in the most severe environments.
• A robust high resolution camera for demanding applications in research and development.
The L-VIT is particularly suited for all applications where a compact, portable, high resolution and robust camera is essential. The highly light-sensitive sensor covers the most ambitious application. The L-VIT is designed and certified to withstand G-forces in excess of 150g/10ms all axes and spikes of up to 200g without CFast option.