• Compressed air balancing, compressed air consumption measurement
• Leakage air / leak rate determination
• Mobile compressed air measurement in front of single machines / plants
• Flow measurement of process gases like e. g. nitrogen, CO2, oxygen, argon, nitrous oxide
• Flow measurement at nitrogen generators
• High measuring accuracy accuracy due to defined measuring section (inlet and outlet section), also in the lower measuring range (ideal for leakage measurement)
• Calorimetric measuring principle, no additional pressure and temperature measurement necessary, no mechanically moved parts
The flow meter works according to the approved calorimetric measuring principle: In this process a heated sensor is cooled down by the gas circulating around it. The flowdependet cooling-down is used as a measuring effect while the degree of cooling-down is directly depending on the passing air resp. gas mass. Therefore, an additional pressure and temperature compensation is not necessary. Due to its compact design it is possible to monitor all compressed air systems from the compressor to the smallest compressed air tool (¼ inch to 2 inch) with the flow meter. This device is designed for compressed air and nitrogen. For other gases like oxygen, carbon dioxide, argon, nitrous oxide more types are available on request. The installation can be done easily and quickly. A special advantage is the removable measuring device: The measuring device can be demounted quickly and easily for calibration or cleaning purposes without removing the complete measuring section.