air compressor / stationary / electrically-powered / screw
Max.: 13 bar (188.55 psi)
Min.: 4 bar (58.02 psi)
Max.: 37.5 l/s (9.91 us gal/s)
Min.: 4.9 l/s (1.29 us gal/s)
Max.: 15 kW (20.39 hp)
Min.: 5.5 kW (7.48 hp)
GA 5-11: THE PREMIUM SOLUTION
Able to tackle extreme duties as daily challenges, Atlas Copco’s high-performance
tank mounted GA compressors beat any workshop solution. Ready to supply
high-quality air, they keep the air network clean and your production up and running.
Optimized drive train
Unequaled reliability during the system’s lifetime
thanks to the belt-driven drive train developed in
accordance with the highest industry standards.
Time proven element
• The GA 5-11’s
compression element is combined with
an IE3 efficiency motor, improved bearings
and seal arrangement resulting in minimized
• Fit for environments with ambient temperatures up to 46°C due
to superior component design.
• The Free Air Delivery is increased up to 8% and power consumption is
reduced by 7% thanks to optimized packaging and the state-of-the-art
Integrated quality air solutions
• Protection of downstream air equipment in all working conditions: the integrated
dryer avoids condensation and corrosion in the network.
• Additional energy savings with the dryer’s no-loss electronic drain.
• Optional filters can be added to obtain air quality up to class 1 level (<0.01 ppm).
• Water separator included as standard.
• Web based online compressor status viewer on new
Elektronikon® for remote monitoring using a standard
• The Elektronikon®’s monitoring features include new
service and warning indications, error detection and
compressor shut-down. The optional Elektronikon®
graphic controller provides further enhanced visual
service indications and warnings.