- The weedbrush is the most environmentally friendly attachment to remove weed.
- Chemical use of removing weed is forbidden due to contamination of groundwater.
- The weedbrush is offered with flat wires for light work, with flat wires and steel cables for medium work and only steel cables for heavy duty applications.
- The steel cables are mostly used in removing brush from gutters and large surfaces.
- The flat wires are used to remove moss and weed from parking lots, driveways and footpaths in order to avoid damage to the bricks.