5-Phase Stepper Motors (Hollow Shaft Type)
The AHK series hollow shaft type 5-phase stepper motors are compact and lightweight and offer high-speed, high-accuracy, and high torque motion control. The hollow shaft allows connection of ball-screws or TM-screws directly without couplings, so there is no resonance (vibration, noise) caused by couplings. The AHK series also offer great cost efficiency with its low, economical prices. The AHK series motors are available in various frame sizes.
• Compact and lightweight design with high accuracy, speed, and torque
• Connect ball-screws or TM-screws directly without couplings
• No resonance (vibration, noise) caused by couplings
• Space-saving design ideal for building compact-sized systems
• Low, economical prices for improved cost efficiency