This type of machine applies state-of-the-art technology to the longitudinal cutting, of PVC foam boards, extruded in single or dual strand, honeycomb rigid PVC panels and flat “sandwich” plastic panels in general, directly in the extrusion line, without making any dust or swarf.
The units for the longitudinal cut (SM/L versions for cutting thickness up to 10 mm or up to 25 mm) and transversal cut (SM/T version), can be used individually or even in combination with each other, depending on the production requirements.
In-line cutting occurs at a high speed, which reaches up to 8 m/min. Moreover, thanks to the pneumatic adjustment of the blade in height, it is possible to quickly adapt the machine setting to the extruded product.
- Clean, precise cut with no dust, swarfs/burrs
- Multiple longitudinal cuts using up to three cutting heads
- Suitable for cutting PVC foam boards, extruded in single or dual strand, honeycomb rigid PVC panels and flat “sandwich” plastic panels in general, directly in the extrusion line
- Pneumatically controlled blade height adjustment
- Modular and versatile
- Leading brand components
- Reliability of the process and energy saving
- Reduction of production costs thanks to their high productivity and low maintenance costs
- Easy use and maintenance
Longitudinal Slitting Machines: SM/L
Available in versions with one, two or three cutting heads, they allow longitudinally cutting of 1500 mm wide panels.
The position of the cut assembly can be set according to the desired width by means of a manual or motorized (optional) adjustment of the heads.