machine vision camera / full-color / monochrome / CMOS
USB 3.0, GigE
Number of pixels:
One camera series, two product lines. Always the right choice! Welcome to the next ace generation!
Valuable customer feedback and extensive experience from the first ace generation are combined in this new ace 2 camera series. Tailored to your different vision needs, the two product lines, ace 2 Basic and ace 2 Pro, offer excellent image quality thanks to state-of-the-art CMOS sensor technology from Sony, improved firmware and hardware with GigE or USB 3.0 interface, an optimized cable portfolio, easy handling and integration as well as compatibility with Basler's extensive accessory portfolio. The difference between the two ace 2 product lines lies in the integrated features: a powerful Computer Vision feature set for standard vision needs or the unique new Beyond features from Basler for more demanding tasks with maximum performance. Your advantage: you only pay for what you really need.
An overview of the Basler ace 2 camera series
- Two product lines: ace 2 Basic and ace 2 Pro - tailored to different vision needs
- Currently eight models (four per line) featuring IMX392 sensor from Sony, 2.3 MP resolution and frame rates of up to 160 fps
- Small housing with proven 29 mm x 29 mm footprint
- New, optimized hardware design with status LED on the back, improved mount, removable IR cut filter and robust M8 connector
- New firmware concept
- Fast and cost-effective software integration
- Top price-performance ratio
- Known reliability and longevity of Basler products with 3-year warranty
- Compatible with Basler's affordable accessory portfolio
- Easy integration thanks to the pylon Camera Software Suite from Basler