• REED CONTACT 2 and 3 wires with LED
• Detection of magnets
• Cable output
These sensors give on the output a contact activated by an external magnetic field,
not depending by the polarity of the field. The activation distance depends by the
power of the magnet (see on page C-12), which must be ordered separately.
Reed contacts allows to drive directly dc loads (PNP/NPN) or ac loads.
The output status is indicated by LED.
The extremely strong construction allows the use in the most difficult conditions even
with high pressures on the housing.
• Working voltage: 10 ÷ 30 Vac/Vdc
• Voltage drop (Ud) (2 wires versions) with Ie = 10 mA: ≤ 2,2 V
with Ie = 100 mA: ≤ 3 V
• Output logic normally open
• Contact resitance max (3 wires versions) 0,1 Ω
• Operate time max 1 ms
• Release time max 0,4 ms
• Temperature range - 25 ÷ + 85°C
• Degree of protection: front side: IP68
cable output side: IP67
• Max pressure on the front side 150 bar
• Output status indication yellow LED
• Cable conductor cross section: 0,22 mm2 on8 mm
0,34 mm2 on12 mm
• Cable: 2m PVC CEI 20 - 22 II; 90°C; 300 V; O.R.
• Housing: stainless steel