• Speed sensors with integrated control
• 2 wires - a.c.
• Cable output
These sensors allow to control with extremely high precision the rotation of a toothed
wheel or reference marks, switching off the load in case of the speed goes down the
minimum threshold. Thanks to the extremely wide measuring range they can be even
used to control repetitive operations, signalling in case of unavoided stops. They are
able to drive directly a.c. relais from 90 to 240 Vac with no need of external power
supply or amplifiers.
Further delays or other special functions are implementable upon specific request.
The output is protected against connection mistakes, overvoltages on lines, and short
circuit of the load.
• Working voltage: 90 ÷ 240 Vac
• Electrical system frequency: 40 ÷ 60 Hz
• Off-state current at 220 V: <2,2 mA
• Minimum operational current: 8 mA
• Voltage drop: <8V
• Switching hysteresis (H): < 10% Sn
• Repeat accuracy (R): < 2% Sn
• Maximum detectable interval (between two pulses): 2 min
• Detectable start-up time (T1): 0 ÷1 min (default 2 sec.)
• Temperature range: -20 ÷ +70°C
• Max thermal drift of sensing distance Sn: ±10%
• Degree of protection: IP67
• Cable conductor cross section: 0,50mm2
• Status indicator: yellow LED = out ON; frequency over the threshold
red LED = out OFF; frequency under the threshold
blinking red LED = out OFF; short circuit on the output
• Protected against short-circuit and overload
• Class 2 equipment according to IEC 536
• Shock and vibration according to EN60068-2-27 EN60068-2-6
• Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) according to EN60947-5-2