Adjustable differential pressure switch for monitoring overpressure, vacuum and differential pressure of air or other non-combustible, non-aggressive gases.
Class of control and regulation function: A
Possible fields of application include:
· Monitoring air filters and ventilators
· Monitoring industrial cooling-air circuits
· Overheating protection for fan heaters
· Monitoring flows in ventilation ducts
· Controlling air and fire-protection flaps
· Frost protection for heat exchangers
Depending on the technical specification is this product also with UL and CSA approval available.
The switching pressure can be adjusted without a pressure gauge using a scaled adjustment knob. Various versions with overlapping adjustment ranges between 0.2 mbar and 50 mbar are available for this purpose. As standard, the pressure switch is equipped with a transparent cover of protection class IP54.
NEW: This series is also available with an ATEX type examination.
ApplicationsTechnical dataProduct ConfiguratorAccessoriesDownloads