stylus profilometer / surface roughness / for industrial applications / for production lines
for industrial applications, for production lines, laboratory, control
with rotary positioning stage
TIME®3234 is a portable stylus surface waviness tester, suitable for testing in workshop, laboratory, metrology center and etc.. It can measure roughness, waviness and primary profile. The test results can be displayed digitally and graphically on the LCD screen, or output to a printer. It can also connect to a computer for data analysis via the special software.
● Using Linux operation system. High calculation accuracy, fast data processing speed and friendly user interface.
● Separated design for easy operation.
● Portable design, easy to carry.
● It can measure surface roughness, waviness and primary profile.
● It has a wide measuring range of 1000μm and maximum tracing length up to 50mm.
● 5.7inch TFT LCD screen to clearly display the evaluation curves.
● With Touch screen to quickly set the measuring conditions on the screen.
● Mouse operation is supported.
● Store 10,000 groups of measuring conditions and data.
● Measurement data can be stored in U disk.
● Measurement with or without skid.
● Print measurement parameters and profile curves.
● Equipped with optional advanced analysis software.
● Conforming to the roughness standards including ISO4287-1997, JIS 0601: 2001; ANSI; SEP1941-2012.