Single-phase output Uninterruptible Power Supplies for small and medium data centers, servers, network and telecom devices, safety and emergency systems, building automation, medical equipment.
• Small size and high power density
• Paralleled solutions up to 120 kVA
• High autonomy times capability
• Customization for harsh environment applications
• Minimum amount of installation space: this series features extremely small dimensions and one of the lowest footprint in its range.
• Low running cost: high efficiency and ECO mode reduce overall power losses and thus energy costs.
• No electrical system oversizing: full IGBT technology providing smooth sinusoidal input current cuts all system oversizing costs.
• Easy commissioning and quick maintenance: removable power modules and simple handling for low installation and service times.
• Online double conversion UPS, VFI-SS-111 classification as per IEC EN 62040-3.
• ECO mode and transformer free design for reduced running costs and low environmental impact.
• Removable power modules architecture, positioning wheels and built-in diagnostics for easy maintenance and extremely low MTTR.
• Full IGBT technology and electronic PFC, ensuring 0.99 input PF and THDi <3% for maximum upstream sources compatibility.
• Accurate battery management providing ripple current minimization charge current/voltage control as per batteries manufacturers’ specifications and automatic/manual battery test for maximum battery expected life preservation.
• High power battery charger, giving long autonomy and low charging time.
• Dual DSP plus microcontroller logics for top performance and reliability.