BIH Heating Tape (Shop Separately)
- High-temperature fiberglass heating tape with maximum exposure temperatures up to 900°F (482°C).
- Multi-stranded resistance wire heating element provides exceptional flexibility and durability.
- Fiberglass outer sheath provides electrical insulation for safe use with electrically conductive surfaces.
- Rapid thermal response provides accurate heat when you need it.
- Available in a wide variety of length and width configurations.
- Ideal for laboratory heating applications for apparatus, gas tubing, temporary heat, valves, and more.
- Safe for use with glass and electrically conductive metal surfaces.
- Choice of power leads on same end or opposite ends to suit your electrical needs.
- Includes 9" (230mm) long high temperature tie downs for safe and easy installation.
- Temperature controller is required for safe operation of this product.
- Built-in split-plug design easily connects to your choice of temperature controlling device.
SDC Digital Benchtop Temperature Controller (Shop Separately)
- Compact, digital on/off temperature controller
- Easily programmable (°C or °F)
- Compatible with a wide range of heaters and applications
- Fused output for added safety
- Includes factory installed thermocouple sensor