wood moisture meter / pin / with digital display / hand-held
with digital display, hand-held
•The microprocessor controlled moisture meter FMC is suitable for measuring wood and construction materials.
•The FMC measures the moisture content with an electrode that is placed in or onto the material to be measured.
•The FMC immediately corrects the measured moisture content to “real percentages ” based on the set material and the set temperature.
•The FMC is the ideal instrument for accurate and particularly uncomplicated measurements of various wood species and construction materials.
•Brookhuis reference calibration line
•AS/NZS 1080.1 reference calibration line
•Wood calibration lines per wood group (4 groups)
•Construction material calibration lines (19 calibration lines)
•Temperature correction for wood in steps of 1°C or 1°F
•Temperature correction for wood from -40 up to 90°C (-4 up to 194°F)
• Resistance moisture measurement
• Measuring range 5~99% (for wood)
• Measuring range 0~99% (for construction materials)
• Accuracy 0.3% (on reference material)
• Resolution 0.1%
• Instrument temperature range 0~50°C (32~122°F)
• Adjustable automatic switch-off
• Battery check, battery 9 Volt Alkaline (6LR6)
• Dimensions 160x85x30 mm
• Weight 260 gram (including battery)
• Settings can be locked using a pin code