bunching grab / hydraulic / rotary / wood
Builtrite™, Butt Style, Pulpwood Grapples are designed for bulk handling of short wood at wood processing facilities. The finest materials are used to provide maximum durability, exceptional performance and low maintenance, reducing your downtime.
Model Pulpwood Grapple custom-design configurations include:
- 360º continuous rotation on a heavy duty bearing with advanced, high torque motor(s) and a high pressure hydraulic swivel
- Optimum arm curvature for gathering and handling the maximum amount of logs
- High tensile steel used throughout
- Arm tips made from hardened, abrasion resistant material - hard facing on inside of lower grapple arms
- Oversized, hardened cylinder and arm pivot pins with replaceable bushings
- High pressure cylinders with holding valves
- Easily accessible, yet well protected grease zerks
- Synchronized jaws for precise picking and placement - gears are weld-in replaceable
- Heavy duty mechanical stops for open and close
- Made in U.S.A.