Suspended Plate Magnets
Designed to be suspended above open conveyors to remove ferrous objects and fines found in grains, feedstuffs, raw and processed food products, dry chemicals, and other particulates.
In recycling applications, they can be used to capture tramp iron from recycled material before and after it goes through a grinder or shredder.
• Pull ferrous tramp from flat-belt and trough style conveyors
• Powerful Ceramic magnet reaches deep into conveyed material, optional Rare Earth models available
• Sturdy free-standing bolt-together support frame offers one convenient mounting option
• Optional stripper plate slides out for fast, easy, out-of-the-way cleaning
• Food and sanitary grades available
Our Suspended Plates come in sizes matched to common belt widths and are outfitted with eye-bolts to aid in handling and overhead suspension.
• 950 Suspended Plates are made for deep 10″ reachout troughing applications and for high conveyor speeds of 100 to 300 fpm.
• 650 Suspended Plates for medium-duty and lighter burden depth where 6 1/2″ reachout is adequate. The 650 Series is a very cost effective choice for lighter product density, lower conveyor speeds, or thinner burden depths.
• 450 Suspended Plates are for light-duty flat-belt applications. They can be upgraded to Rare-Earth magnets for high-intensity magnetic fields to separate metal fines from thin, light layers of product conveyed at speeds under 100 fpm on flat belts.