fixed-wing UAV / observation / autonomous / radio-controlled
4.9 kg (10.803 lb)
The revolutionary BRAMOR sAR has been designed to accurately locate mobile phones in the challenging airborne SAR environment. The system is designed to identify and accurately geolocate mobile phones on the ground. The NSX module is a unique integration of the SAR system dedicated to a fast and accurate location of mobile phones.
We have been operating the Bramor UAS for the last 3 years and are getting good results in homeland security scenarios. The new payload will be of big help in our search and rescue missions.
- Search path 2km or wider
- Low profile antennas
- Location without DF equipment
- Send and Receive Texts
- Software defined radio
- Gives Lat Long, displayed on embedded mapping
- Can act as a mobile cell and Ad Hoc relay station
- Designed to meet the extreme conditions of SAR operations
- UI - simple to use
- Any phone capable of GSM can be used
- Radio Software Defined and Upgradeable
- Web browser user interface