Dynamic cable drums’ storage : the most efficient system for cables
Industry Distribution Logistics
- Time saving : each cable drum is on a shaft, ready to be unwound.
- Work comfort : simplified handling, ergonomics, safety.
- Space saving : highrack storage.
- Immediate visualization of stock.
- Can be completed by a mobile winding machine, a manual winder or simply a measuring device.
- Possibility to fix on the power supply socket of the mobile machine.
Maximum load on a singlesided span: 4.350 kg
Maximum load on a doublesided span: 8.700 kg
- maximum diameter: 1.400 mm
- maximum weight: 1.400 kg
In 700 mm wide rows, maximum width of the drum: 640 mm
In 900 mm wide rows, maximum width of the drum: 840 mm
In 1200 mm wide rows, maximum width of the drum: 1040 mm
Depth of ladders at base
- singlesided: 925 mm
- doublesided: 1.609 mm
Width of rails: 95 mm
Ladders: hotdip galvanized steel, hotdip continuous galvanization(Sendzimir process: zinc + aluminum)
Shoes and shafts: steel, red epoxy dusting RAL 3020
Other parts: steel, gray epoxy dusting RAL 7022
These finishes prevent the rack from peeling and rusting due to the impacts to which it may be subjected, require no maintenance and ensure its durability.