Keyfob Bluetooth RAIN RFID Reader
- RAIN (UHF EPC C1 G2, ISO 18000-63) Compliant
- USB and Bluetooth communication
- SPP and HID Bluetooth profiles
- Integrated linear polarized antenna
- Small, lightweight and ergonomic form factor
- Battery powered
- LCD display
- Vibration feedback
- iPhone/iPad compatibility
- Also available with Near Field antenna, optimized for Murata MAGICSTRAP® and HITACHI USPT miniaturized tags.
- UHF add-on to Bluetooth devices
- Point of Sales
- Field Sales Mobility
- People Access Control
- Inventory Management
- Service and Maintenance
The qIDmini (Model R1170I) is a RAIN RFID handheld reader of the easy2read© product line, compliant with UHF RFID ISO 18000-63/EPC C1G2 standards.
The qIDmini has an integrated antenna suited for short to medium range applications and, thanks to the Bluetooth® communication interface, it is a perfect UHF RFID add-on for any Bluetooth® enabled host such as a PC, a smartphone, a PDA or a tablet. The reader is compatible with Windows 8/10, Windows CE/Mobile, Android, iPhone and iPad.
The HID version supports native keyboard emulation allowing to interact directly with legacy applications, office automation SW or any other generic solution requiring manual input.
The qIDminiNF version is specifically designed to optimize the reading performances with near field miniaturized tags like the Murata Magicstrap and Hitachi USPT. The near field antenna of the qIDminiNF reader permits to read those small tags even when embedded in small parts like watches, jewels or mechanic parts.