Industrial 4-port RAIN RFID Long Range Reader
- RAIN (UHF EPC Class1 Gen 2 ISO 18000-63) Compliant
- Multiregional support
- Four 50 Ohm TNC-RP antenna connectors
- Power over Ethernet interface
- Up to 31.5 dBm (1.4 W) output power
- Internal scripting engine
- IP65 in compact form factor
- M12 industrial connectors
- Development Kit available
- RAIN RFID portal for logistic
- Industrial automation reading points
- RAIN RFID tunnels
- Access control reading points
The Proton (Model R4320P) is a rugged long range RAIN RFID reader of the easy2read© product line, well suited for industrial environment installations.
The Proton reader has 4 antenna ports capable of a 31.5 dBm maximum power enabling to build RAIN RFID portals for logistic. Its compact form factor makes it easy to install and the IP65 protection permits outdoor or harsh environment installations. Featuring Power Over Ethernet, RS232 and GPIOs via industry standard M12 connectors the Proton is an ideal choice for industrial automation and Industry 4.0 solutions.
The Proton is based upon an embedded Linux platform and it’s easily configurable using an internal web interface. System integrators can customize the behavior of the reader installing Java code that, having access to all the RFID features and interfaces, permits a full customization.
The Proton reader complies with and can operate in both European and US regulatory environments and, due to its multiregional capabilities, it’s ideal for integration in devices requiring compliance to different geographical regions.