EuTroLoy 16012 powder
ALLOY CO-CR-W-NI-FE (GR. 12 TYPE). EXCELLENT RESISTANCE TO HIGH-TEMPERATURE OXIDATION.
The powder alloy EuTroLoy 16012 has been specially developed to meet the metallurgical and physical standards of the plasma transferred arc (PTA) process. The alloy characteristics, combined with the regularity and efficiency of the process, give:It is manufactured by gas atomisation to have a spherical shape and to ensure the highest purity, in particular to keep a low oxygen content. The spherical shape and the grain-size distribution of the particles ensures a regular flow of powder through the equipment.
- Constant high quality deposits
- Very low dilution of the base metal
- High deposition speed
- EuTroLoy 16012 is a prealloyed powder
- Extruder screws for plastics
- Conveyor screws for shaving
- Machinery for cutting and crushing vegetable matter
- Steam valve components, etc.