Automated washing machine for:
- open top mixing containers, (ø 800~1450mm / H 800~1950mm)
- IBCs in HDPE, aluminium and in stainless steel
Frame in epoxy-painted steel, galvanized or stainless steel
With tilting platform (with liquids collecting basin available as optional)
3 possible cycles: Eco – Standard – Long.
Average cycle time: 3 to 5 minutes (excluding loading and unloading operations)
Combination with EWEC or EWEC2 for drum washing.
Models /S (ATEX certificated)
Solvent washing at 40 bar in CLOSED LOOP: 2-phase cycle (wash and rinse)
Solvent vapor containment in closed cabinet
Liquids Storage system available: min. 2 tanks (for wash and rinse solvents).
Models / A (IP55)
Water washing (at 250bar, 350 bar or 400bar) in CLOSED LOOP: 3-phase cycle (prewash, wash and rinse)
Water washing (at 250bar, 350 bar or 400bar) in OPEN LOOP: 1-phase cycle (wash)
It is possible to use
- water (at room temperature or at 40°C/70°C temperature)
- water with detergents
- water with soda
Liquids Storage systems available:
- in CLOSED LOOP: min. 2 tanks (for wash and rinse water). Insulated tanks are used with hot water.
- in OPEN LOOP: 1 tank (for buffering deposit)
- IBCs/Tanks internal blowing (on-board or with external station)
- Automatic/Manual external washing of the containers (with external station).
- Washing of conical trunk containers with valve on the bottom (in a closed cabin in 4 phases – washing, washing, washing of the bottom and rinsing valve)
- IBC drying (with additional external unit)
- IBCs leak test of IBCs in HDPE (with additional external unit)