PROCESS FINISHED PRODUCTS
This machine automatically assembles bouffant caps. The production includes following operations:
● Put-to-length and welding of the elastic thread integrated
on the inside of the bouffant cap (1 or 2 elastic threads)
● Closing of the bouffant cap through ultrasonics
● Cutting of bouffant caps by means of a rotary process
● Automatic count
The process is continuous with automatic control of the production parameters
● Automatic splice by means of a thermic splicer
You are interested in our technology but you have more specific needs? Check the different standard modules we use on this machine and see how you could integrate them to a more personalized machine.
BOUFFANT CAP FEATURES
● Maxi length: 580 mm
● Pleat height: 25 mm (other dimensions upon request)
● Nonwoven density: from 9 g /m² to 14 g /m²
(other density upon request)
● Production speed: 12000 bouffant caps / hour
● Line speed: 100 m/ min
● Ultrasonics: 30 and 40 kHz
● Machine dimensions (meters): 7.10 x 1.70 x H 2.30
Why Cera Engineering ?
Because we combine years of experienced know-how in ultrasonic welding, with a technical expertise as a manufacturer of production machines. Industrial equipment at competitive prices. A wide range of cutting and welding tooling.
Other machines to produce medical devices and PPE.
Cera Engineering manufactures a range of ultrasonic welding machines for the production of medical devices and PPE:
FFP2 face masks – Automatic machine for the production of FFP2 face masks for medical use, as well as for food industry.
Surgical face masks – Automatic machine for the production of surgical face masks.