The VSWR checker is a simple antenna matching indicator tool that allows you to quickly and easily check the match between antenna and RF module. If antenna and RF module impedance is not matched, the transmitting signal cannot transfer the energy to the antenna and some energy will be lost due to reflection. To allow the antenna to emit efficiently, it is necessary to match the impedance of the antenna to the transmitter. This tool can compare the forward and reflected waves and display return loss as VSWR value allowing simple confirmation of impedance match.
It is possible to adjust the antenna before permanent installation by referring to the VSWR value indicated by LEDs shown in 8 stages.
Currently Proto type model is available.
- Frequency range: - 150 MHz to 1 GHz
- Impedance: - 50Ω
- Connector (for RF module side): - SMA Male
- Connector (for antenna side): - SMA Female
- RF input power range: - 10 - 20 mW
- Battery: - LR44 x 2
- VSWR value indication: - LED display showing 8 stages
- Dimensions: - 43.2 x 21.2 x 14.4 mm