LINEA_1: DISPOSABLE CLOTHING CATEGORY III
EN ISO 13688:2013,
EN ISO 13982-1:2004+A1:2010
DESCRIPTION: 3-pieces hood with elastic around the opening, elasticated cuffs, ankles and waist, nylon zip with adhesive flap
COMPOSITION: 100% polypropylene - SMS
GRAMMAGE: 55 g/m²
COLOUR: K0 white
AREA OF USE: agriculture, asbestos disposal, ATEX environment, chemical industry, garbage disposal, pharmaceutical industry, police, treatment of waste water
PACKAGING: quantity per carton: 25 pieces single packed
PERFORMANCE E PLUS: NON METAL DETECTABLE
SIZES: S-2XL ( EU ), XS-XL (E), S-2XL (F), S-2XL (UK-US)
The acronym SMS (Spunbond - Meltblown - Spunbond) indicates the three layers composing this fabric.
SPUNBOND provides a good tensile strength and better softness, while MELTBLOWN has a texture with high-density thin fibres that increase the filtering level. The SMS fabric provides great breathability performances that reduce the thermal stress of the user.
- The garment protects against solid particles and splashes of chemical substances (Type 5/6);
- EN 1073-2 approved for the protection against radioactive dusts;
- The design of the garment makes the user's movement easier;
- Zip with self-adhesive flap for a greater protection against the pollutant;
- Elasticated hood, cuffs, waist and ankles, for a better adherence of the garment and an increased barrier effect against the pollutant.