3D_Analyzer is a professional viewer for collaborative projects, project reviews and CAD model analysis.
All information from CAD models remains available: BREP, construction history and parameters, PMI, attribute and metadata.
It is organised in 4 workshops: Analysis, Assembly Animation, Annotation and Modelling. Each workshop includes between 5 and 12 specific tools
■ Reading interfaces
CT / CATIA V4-V5-V6 / NX / CREO / 3DExperience / Rhino / FBX / Inventor / IDEAS / SOLIDWORKS / Parasolid / Acis / XT / JT / PLMXML / STEP / PDF 3D / IGES / STL/ VRML.
■ Writing interfaces
CT, 3D PDF, JT, Parasolid
All read/write interfaces are available in the technical brochure.
■ Key features
- Advanced measurement functions
- Display of construction history and parameters
- Display of annotations and PMIs
- Dynamic cutting plan
- User view management
- Saving measurements and annotations in CT format
- Geometrical quality analysis SASSIG/VDA 4955/2
- Geometric comparison
- Comparison of assembly structures
- Comparison of SMMEs and attributes
- Thickness control
- Collision detection
- Game analysis
- Analysis of remains and under-remains
- Calculation of projected surfaces, wet surfaces
- Creation of enclosing boxes
- Floating license and/or dongle