The Universa 500 SERVO as a “Hybrid” is closing the gap between cycling and continuous motion machines available in the market place today. For the first time, this machine combines advantages from both machine classes into 1 unit, such as full width film
transport with vacuum belt for totally square and even bags. Perfect packaging for even the highest requirements is guaranteed. High quality retail packaging for chocolate, software boxes, DVD’s, CD’s, books, magazines and other high quality retail products.
The continuous motion cross seal and the precise motion control
concept with SIEMENS® SIMOTION® as well as Servos for all product related drives allow random packaging with continuous product flow. The soft product movement during the wrapping process minimizes the slip of stacked products and complicated collations. The “500 Servo” uses the same simple product infeed as our highly successful Universa 400. It can easily be integrated in existing production lines. Products with random spacing and different lengths can be wrapped. Format change over, using hand wheels is done quick and easily.
Your benefits highlighted
• Accurately dimensioned square bags due to distortion-free film
• Transport Vacuum and transport belt as optional feature
• Perfect packaging results for highest requirements
• High impact retail packaging for branches: Print and paper, sweets and confectionery, multimedia, technical products, and stacked products
• Traveling cross seal unit
• Integration into a production line is straightforward and simple
• Randomly spaced products of different lengths can be wrapped