Built on the success of the original IQWrench, the IQWrench2 Opta combines all of the features of a high specification digital torque wrench with a torque data collector system in one ergonomic, versatile and incredibly powerful package.
The IQWrench2 electronic torque wrench has highly sophisticated software which can be upgraded at any time, increasing flexibility. The IQWrench2 can be configured to fulfil the customer’s needs from a basic tool to an advanced data collection system incorporating RF data transfer and barcode scanning.
The rugged construction of this powerful torque tool ensures it stands up to the demands of today’s harsh production environments.
The IQWrench2 also has a wide selection of quick release interchangeable heads. The heads can come with automatic digital identification which also adjusts the torque readings automatically.
- Torque Range 0.5 to 1500Nm
- Class leading accurate torque and angle measurement technology
- Automatic detection of fastener “move-on” for reduced operator influence
- Interchangeable head attachments with automatic digital identification and calibration adjustment
- Robust construction designed for the production environment
- Multiple communication protocol options via wireless communications
- Integral bar code reader option available
FOD (Foreign Object Debris) Compliant for use in the Aerospace & Automotive industries