The Pilot bench-top freeze dryer offers the functions and capabilities of a pilot freeze dryer in bench-top configuration. It also has shelves in which a heat-exchange fluid circulates. The temperature can be varied from -60°C to +60°C. - This is a very compact freeze dryer. Its trap has a 2-stage cooling system with a minimum temperature of -85°C. The trap is separated from the sublimation chamber. A manual valve can be used to isolate the trap from the sublimation chamber.
- A more economical model includes a trap within the sublimation chamber.
- The rectangular sublimation chamber is 375 mm wide, 410 mm high and 420 mm deep. It is equipped with five shelves 280 mm wide and 360 mm deep, an area of 1000 cm². There is also an upper radiant shelf.
- The dryer is operated via an internal control card managed by PC. This offers the same functional flexibility and the same ease of use as a pilot freeze dryer.
- It can be equipped with a manual vacuum plugging system for lyophilization in flasks or vials.
- It offers increased control by comparing Pirani and capacitive vacuum measurements.