NPI-New Product Information
Cubic patented two-engine dual beam NDIR CO2 sensor CM1109 is used to detect CO2 concentration of indoor air by adopting infrared (NDIR) technology. With higher accuracy and better stability, it is widely used for ventilation system, air purifier, air conditioner, intelligent agriculture, storage and cold-chain, etc.
This product also has excellent dual-channel performance, but it is better cost effective than dual channel.
▪ Two-engine dual beam NDIR technology with independent intellectual property
▪ High accuracy, long term stability, long lifespan(＞15 years)
▪ Matrix calibration within whole measurement range and temperature range
▪ Small size and compact structure, easy to install
▪ Signal output PWM/UART/ I²C
▪ Greenhouse facilities
▪ IAQ monitor
▪ Intelligent agriculture
▪ Air purifier
▪ Portable instruments
▪ Measurement range 0~5000ppm default（0~10000ppm could be customized）
▪ Response time ≤30s
▪ Accuracy ±(50ppm+3% of reading) 0-2000ppm, 0-50 ℃, 50±10%RH
▪ Working temperature -10℃~50℃
▪ Working humidity 0~95% RH（non-condensing）
▪ Power supply DC3.5V-5.5V; Ripple wave ＜50mV
▪ Working current Average＜45mA
▪ Signal output UART_TTL, PWM, I²C
▪ Dimension W33*H8.7*D19.7（mm）
* The above features and specifications are preliminary version. Some contents could be changed before the product is mass-production.