INDEXING CHUCK WITH MANUAL CLAMPING AND INDEXING
Chucks series MADV are self-centering. In version MADV jaws clamping is manual thanks to an operating key and manual indexing system.
• made in special high resistance hardened and cementing 60HRC steel UNI18NiCrMo5, to maintain a high degree of precision, reliability and quality
• jaws slideways execution with gib allows a good sliding surface finish with possibility to recover clearances consequent to wear
• indexing movement simple and reliable: conical shutter guarantees the mechanical indexing. Indexing precision ±1’30”
• shaft guide system with two lines of big filled cylindrical pre-loaded roller radially and with a strong axial ball bearing axially
• seals against contamination by coolant, chips and dust
• constant and long lasting precision
• easy installation to the machine.
• standard with 4 indexing 90° + 1 indexing 45°. On request special indexing positions available (8×45°, 6×60°).
• self-centering clamping
• big clamping capacity
• versions with long jaw for workpieces that need a big radius of revolution
• it can be used on every tools machine (lathe, fresatrice, etc.)
• the big jaws stroke makes really the clamping of complex profiles that couldn’t be good clamping with an automatic chuck/span>
• prototypes, samples and series also of big pieces realisation
• a central screw supported by axial sloding bearing transmits the clamping force to the jaws