polishing wheel / flat
MAGNUM® POLY MAGIC
How to use: 1. Pre-grind and level finer weld seams using the red MAGNUM® Poly Magic Wheel, A grit (80). 2. Polish to a flawless mirror finish using the grey MAGNUM® Poly Magic Wheel, B grit (900).
• For fine grinding and polishing to a mirror finish in corners
• Saves a considerable amount of working time and replaces expensive manual labor, particularly in balustrade and hand-rail production where corner welds are often used
• Produces a flawless mirror finish in only two steps without the need for polishing pastes or creams • With considerably more abrasive than conventional "unitized wheels and discs"
• Highly compressed fleece disc produced in an optimised production process using compressed individual flaps reinforced by foam impregnation
• Can be used on many variable-speed angle grinders, such as the VARILEX® WSF 1800
• Backing plate made from specially developed food-grade, flexible plastic: easy to trim and has a damping effect on vibration