SpotCure® UV Intensity Meter
• Measures UV intensity up to 20W/cm2 (Standard Range) or 200W/cm2 (Extended Range)
• Compact size, portable
• Accepts multiple light guide sizes
• Totally self-contained, battery-powered
• Monitor UV spot curing system performance
• Measure individual UV lamp performance
• Measure light guide degradation
• Optimize light guide positioning
• Determine proper UV intensity required for curing any material
• Meet ISO 9000 requirements
As UV spot curing technology has evolved, it has become increasingly important to establish a method of measuring system performance. The EIT SpotCure UV Intensity Meter is an easy, portable, effective method of quantifying UV output.
The EIT SpotCure UV Intensity Meter is a self-contained, electro-optic instrument designed to measure and display the intensity emitted by a UV curing system. Degradation of UV lamps, light guides, and reflectors can cause decreases in intensity and create curing problems. The EIT SpotCure UV Intensity Meter is designed to provide the operator with instant feedback as to the performance of the spot curing system.
The EIT SpotCure UV Intensity Meter is totally portable, self-contained, and battery-operated using a special lithium battery stick for extremely long life – in excess of 100,000 readings! The measurement head which contains the optics, is attached to one end of the cylindrical instrument. Light guide adapters that fit into the measurement head are available to fit most size light guides.