• bottle without filling and unsealed
• PE-bottle (for approx. 600 ml) with screwed-on eye funnel, tilting valve, riser pipe and water drain hose
• ideally located directly at a suitable water extraction point
• for immediate use after eye accidents
• can be used in upright and horizontal position
• each bottle packed individually in a high-quality polybag
Product designation: EKASTU-Eye Wash Bottle with funnel, (for 600 ml) EY
Utilization: The first seconds after an accident, where the eyes are exposed to dangerous
substances, are decisive in keeping the injury to a minimum. Non plumbed-in eye
wash units (eye wash bottles) are designed and intended to be kept in direct proximity to those people working in potentially dangerous areas. The principal duty of these items of equipment is providing first aid.
Description: EKASTU Eye Wash Bottles/- Units are manufactured according to factory
Materials: The materials used are particularly kind of the skin and therefore have no negative effect on human health.
Bottle: Low-density polyethylene (LDPE)
Funnel: High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
Cap: Low-density polyethylene (LDPE)
Connecting piece: Polystyrene (PS)
Tilting valve: Polyamide (PA)
Tubes 10/13 and 6/8: Polyvinyl chloride soft (PVC-Soft)
Weight: approx. 106 g
Trade mark of manufacturer (LOGO)
Consider the information brochure
Handling: Place the empty Eye Wash Bottle on a central place, preferably directly at a water
intake. If an eye accident occurs, the bottle must be filled immediately with lukewarm tap water.