• category 3
• colour: green
• made of nitrile perbunan (NBR)
• approx. 31 cm long
• anatomical shape with very good gropeability
• sanitized, cotton lined, patterned for a non-slip grip
• cotton flocked
• resistant to many chemical substances such as oils and fats, pesticide, solvents and fuels as well as bacteriological contamination
• max. abrasion resistance according to DIN EN 388, thereby maximum service life
Product designation: EKASTU-Chemical-Protection gloves M2-PLUS (Size 7 – 7½)
Applied standard: DIN EN 374-1/374-2/374-3/388/420 (DIN = German Institute for Standardization)
Utilization: Protection against mechanical risks and resistant to many chemical substances such as acids, bases and organic oils and fats as well as bacteriological contamination.
The length of gloves are approx. 31cm and cotton flocked.
Patterned for a non-slip grip.
Size: 7 – 7½
Color: midnight blue
Outside of gloves: Polychloroprene (CR) 0,35mm
Inside of gloves: Cotton (flocked) 0,35mm
Weight: approx. 90 g
Trade mark of manufacturer (LOGO)
Consider the information brochure
Handling: Take the Protection gloves from the packing directly before use.
Use the Protection gloves in accordance with the information brochure.
Storage conditions: Ambient temperature. Protect against cold, heat and humidity.
Consider conditions noted on the packaging.