ELKRON ESS electrostatic separator provides recovery of the finest metals and mineral particles with size from 0.040 to 8 mm and up to 99.8% separation and cleaning efficiency of feed material.
- Required separation mode is selected depending on feed material. Fine adjustment of the roll rotation frequency, position of the corona discharge and collecting electrodes, splitters and voltage of the corona electrode ensure up to 99.8% efficiency of separation and cleaning of the feed material;
- High capacity of ELKRON ESS machine is ensured by the enlarged diameter of collecting electrode (320 mm);
- Automatic cleaning of collecting and corona discharge electrodes allows for downtime elimination.
- Separation of plastic from metal;
- Recycling of electric appliances;
- Recycling of LED lamps;
- Cable recycling;
- Recycling of PET bottles;
- Recycling of printed circuit boards;
- Recycling of plastic window profiles;
- Recycling of used tires.
Materials for dry concentration:
- Precious metal ores of (Au, Ag);
- Non-metallic ores and materials (quartz sand, feldspar, etc.);
- Non-ferrous and rare metal ores of (titanium-zirconium, tin-tungsten, columbite-tantalite, etc.);
- Diamond-bearing ores.