Belt conveyors for transportation of bulk materials as part of processing lines and plants.
- Mobile and stationary conveyors. ERGA manufactures various types of conveyor belts:
· horizontal belt conveyors;
· inclined belt conveyors with smooth or herringbone belts;
· horizontal and inclined belt conveyors for special purposes (adapted to installation of metal detectors and suspended iron separators);
· mobile belt conveyors on wheel supports.
- High throughput:
Belt conveyors have the highest throughput and are the most common type of conveyor equipment. Their performance is determined by the belt width and speed;
- Bespoke design:
Belt material is selected depending on product and can be made of polyurethane, high-strength rubber, fabric, cord reinforced fabric. For operation with a sticky, clumpy product or material with high moisture content, the belt is equipped with special sidewalls to prevent product getting under the belt. Conveyors can be equipped with belt or vibrating feeders, with high angle and fully enclosed type;
- High class of energy and eco-efficiency:
Compared to other types of conveyors, belts conveyors consume less power for conveying bulk materials, are cheap to manufacture and do not pollute the environment.
- Easy integration in line:
ERGA designs conveyor equipment as part of the lines, providing their easy integration with other components: magnetic separators and industrial metal detectors, various feeders, hoppers and other types of industrial equipment.