The Armadex OmniX explosion proof antenna enables full Wi-Fi coverage in hazardous areas. Designed for use in ATEX Zone 2 (gas) and Zone 22 (dust). Combined with a special HF-barrier it can even be placed in Zones 0 and 20. For safe and reliable coverage in classified hazardous locations.
Available from stock
Key benefits of the explosion safe Omnix Wi-Fi antenna:
• Zones 2 and 22 certified
• Signal penetrates concrete and steel.
• Robust design; suitable for inside and outside purposes.
• Impact tested
• Non-arcing design, also allows connection to standard Wi-Fi access points*.
*A coaxial cable with a maximum length of 25 metres is available to connect a non-ATEX Wi-Fi Access point to the ATEX-antenna placed in the ATEX zone. For longer distances or a lossless coverage we advise to use an explosion proof ATEX Wi-Fi access point. 2,4GHz or 5GHz available
For minimal loss and optimal coverage choose the same frequency antenna as your Wi-Fi access point. Supplied with:
• ATEX marking
• Declaration of conformity category 3G/D
• Installation instruction for hazardous areas
• User Manual
• Stainless steel mounting bracket
• N-plug suitable for use up to 6 GHz