The QuickSilver IS (Intrinsically Safe) Bench Scale is designed specifically for hazardous environments where low energy usage during normal operation is a must. The QuickSilver IS is approved for hazardous areas with the following ratings; All Classes, Divisions (2, and higher) and all Groups; when used with its rechargeable battery. When used with the direct power supply, the QuickSilver IS is not approved for Groups A & B
10 REASONS TO SPECIFY A
QUICKSILVER IS BENCH SCALE
1. Factory Mutual approved for hazardous areas.
2. Capability to store multiple Over/Under settings when
3. Stainless steel construction for washdown environments.
4. Self-contained bench scale for general weighing.
5. Battery-powered scale for remote applications.
6. Approved for all commercial applications.
7. Most versatile intrinsically safe bench scale manufactured.
8. Highest degree of accuracy in FM approved bench scales.
9. 500% overload protection on most models.
10. Years of reliable service.
SAFETY & VERSATILITY
• The QuickSilver IS is Factory Mutual approved for Classes I, II, & III,
Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D, F & G.
• QuickSilver IS are the only Factory Mutual approved bench scales
that follow the AMI’s 10 Principles for Sanitary Equipment Design.
• More than 100 possible QuickSilver IS Bench Scale configurations.
— 25 QuickSilver Platforms
— 7 QuickSilver Pillar Kits and Mounting Brackets
— QuickSilver IS Instrument with Battery
• Rechargeable battery has up to 250 hours of use before needing
• Checkweighing, washdown environment safe, and intrinsically safe
all-in-one bench scale for complete versatility.