butterfly valve / electrically-actuated / regulating / shut-off
wafer, 1-piece, PVC
for food applications, for water
16 bar (232.1 psi)
Min.: 40 mm
Max.: 200 mm
The FE is a butterfly valve for shutting off or regulating flow, specifically designed for water applications and equipped with a customisable Labelling System.
In addition to manually operated version, the FE is also available in configuration with electrical actuator FE/CE or pneumatical actuator FE/CP.
FE/CE and FE/CP are produced using actuators complying with current regulations and selected by FIP according to its requirements of quality and reliability.
• Disk in PVC-U with through shaft
• Zinc plated square section steel stem completely isolated from the fluid complying with standard ISO 5211:
DN 40 ÷ 65: 11 mm
DN 80 ÷ 100: 14 mm
DN 125 ÷ 150: 17 mm
DN 200: 22 mm
• Can also be installed as an end line valve, bottom discharge valve or tank dump valve
• The wafer valve can be transformed into a one-way Lug body valve thanks to the set of zinc plated steel inserts available as an optional extra
• Valve material compatibility (PVC-U) with water conveyance, drinking water and other food substances according to current regulations
• Possibility of directly installing a gearbox or pneumatic and/or electric actuators with a standard drilling pattern according to standard ISO 5211 F05, F07, F10