dry vacuum system / industrial / modular
GD S-Version series
Max.: 1,000 m³/h (35,314.67 ft³/h)
Min.: 160 m³/h (5,650.35 ft³/h)
Max.: 1,013 mbar (14.692 psi)
Min.: 0.001 mbar (0 psi)
SIHI Dry Industrial GD S vacuum systems have been especially developed for use in industrial applications. It is based upon a dry running twin screw principle working as a single stage vacuum pump.
- No wear parts / contact-free shaft sealing
- Low ultimate pressures with only one stage vacuum pump
- High resistance regarding particles due to big gaps and Top Down flow
- Very silent operation
- Lowest vibration level
- Absolutely free of oil / no gear oil
- Plug & Pump for shortest commissioning
- Permanent pump protection by electronically overload
- Disassembly and assembly of the pump chamber can be done insitu by own staff members
- Bluetooth, CANopen and I/O interface already included
- Various bus communication protocols available
The SIHI Dry Industrial GD S-Version has been designed to perform maximum pumping speed already at atmospheric pressure. This offers fast volume evacuation coming from higher pressure.
Used for all industrial applications, where a robust and high reliable dry vacuum pump is required.
The flexibility of the modular system allows to be adapted to any process conditions. Thus the innovative drive concept and its optional additional features, such as the regulation of the speed to meet the requirement of the system, offers the possibility to considerably reduce the power absorption.
Suction capacity: up to 1000 m³/h
Final pressure: < 0.005 mbar