ReFill PLA is manufactured for usage with re-usable master spools. Print your own spool. This filament reduces your carbon footprint significantly as packaging waste is reduced to an absolute minimum.
FormFutura ReFill PLA is a PLA filament without a spool. ReFill PLA comes on a coil and fits on reusable master spools. You can download the files to print your very own spool on our downloads page. This solution is the most sustainable option and reduces packaging waste. Sustainability doesn't have to be expensive. ReFill PLA comes at a retail price of €15,- per 750gr coil and is available in 1,75mm diameter.
Important key features
• - Minimal packaging waste (no spool / box).
• - Retail price of €15,- for 0.75kg coils.
• - Food contact approved according to EU directives.
• - Available in a wide range of colors.
• - Available in 0.75kg coils and 2kg coils.
• - Very easy to 3D print.
• - Functional prototyping.
• - Creating visualization aids.
• - Making detailed concept models.
• - 3D Printing manufacturing aids.
Reduce your carbon footprint with ReFill PLA
FormFutura ReFill PLA isn’t spooled on a disposable spool. It comes on a coil and fits on reusable master spools. ReFill coils are only packaged in reusable vacuum-sealed zipper bags. These zipper bags can be (re)used for storing your various filaments.